Before you can started using this add-on on your website, there are a few steps you must complete:
1. Install concrete5 on your server
If you've not done so already, go ahead and grab the latest copy of concrete5 and get it installed on your webserver (local or remote). Full instructions on how best to do this can be found on https://www.concrete5.org/.
2. Install the Add-on
This add-on can be installed in one of 2 ways:
- Connect your site to the marketplace
Check out this guide on how to connect your site to the marketplace - http://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/how_to_instal...
Once your concrete5 install is ready to rock, simply unzip the add-on and place it in the root packages directory within your install. Next, log in to your website and then click on Extend concrete5 from under the Dashboard menu. You will now see the package awaiting install; click Install. After several seconds a message should appear telling you the package has been successfully installed.
3. Using the YouTube & Vimeo Block
These blocks have a user friendly interface making it easy to customize your video settings.
- Make a copy of the URL of the video you wish to use from the YouTube or Vimeo websites
- Add the VPro YouTube or VPro Vimeo block to your page in an available area
- Paste in the full URL of the video in to the URL input
- Configure the other settings as you desire
- Click 'Save'
- Publish your page.
The settings in these block can be mixed and matched to allow for great control over the look and feel of your videos. See some example here.
Submit a support ticket